The King of the Barnyard, beloved Rootie was rescued and brought to CAPE 16 years ago! He has filled our days with so much laughter and love.
We cordially invite you to celebrate his Sweet 16 with us! ? Tag your friends so they can come too!
Mashed potato cake will be served, presents will be shared, and mid-celebration naps are encouraged. Come take five minutes out of your day to enjoy a celebration built for a KING and help us honor this wonderful boy. Happy birthday Roo! ?
If u would like more information about the rescued pigs at the CAPE Animal Sanctuary, go HERE!
Are you prepared for a disaster? Do you have needed equipment for each animal in your household? Have you packed your go bags for both you and your companion animals? We hope this video inspires you to prepare your family, if you haven't already, for an emergency evacuation.
Please do not hesitate to contact CAPE if you're in need of evacuation guidance at (831) 336- 4695 or email@example.com.
Here are some resources to help prepare your plan:
CAL FIRE Ready Set Go:
PETA Disaster Preparedness:
Pacific Gas and Electric Emergency Plan:
Ready Evacuation Suggestions:
Papa Antonio ❤️ Thank you for joining us in the celebration of senior animals this week! We hope you enjoyed getting to know some of the amazing older animals who CAPE has rescued. It is a total joy and honor to help these animals thrive into their golden years.
Thank you American Wild Horse Campaign for collaborating on Papa Antonio’s rescue and helping him flourish for the rest of his life.
If you would like to support CAPE’s many rescue programs, please donate www.capeanimals.org/make-a-donation1.html
THIS SATURDAY (April 25) at 10AM-11:30AM
Come to Northern California this weekend to check out CAPE (Center for Animal Protection and Education)! Virtually tour the sanctuary and meet some of the rescued animals!
CAPE is an especially wonderful place because we specialize in rescuing senior animals and those with special needs. We currently care for 47 animals and run many programs to help animals in need. You won't want to miss meeting these sweet animals and hearing their stories!
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Send a suggested donation of $10 to CAPE. We understand that everyone is struggling right now and we don't want money to be a barrier. Donate what you can, and if you can't, we'd still love to see you. When you donate, write "ZOOM" as the comment, so we'll know to sign you up! Donate here!
2. Private message Katie Wilson (event host) on Facebook- you'll receive the Zoom information from her.
3. Please share this event! We want to reach as many people as possible to show off these sweet animals!
4. Make sure you have Zoom downloaded on your computer or mobile device BEFORE the tour begins.
5. Sit back and enjoy touring this beautiful space and meeting these very sweet animals.
If you would like to know more about CAPE, please find us on Facebook
Vivi Found Her Forever!
Help CAPE Celebrate Senior Animals Week!
Have You Prepared Your Family for an Emergency?
“"Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way."